Tuesday 2 June 2009

Tips for getting hits and increasing twitter following

OK, so you have signed up for the twitter money makers scheme, but how do you now promote your new money making machine.

This month I look at one of my strategies to drive traffic to my site.

Google Alerts:

1. step one choose your trigger
Firstly I set up google alerts to tell me if anyone has posted an article on twitter. Google will then email me automatically.
Google Alerts: http://www.google.com/alerts

2. fire your gun
Once you get these messages from google, visit each link and post a comment or response. Say something relevent and sensible and slip your unique moneymaker url (weblink) into the conversation. This gives you a link back to your page from a popular site.
If you get there first, you can guarantee that others will view your link, especially those that use google and are interested in making money.

3. Watch the hits come in
That's it really.


3. enjoy the traffic

No comments:

Post a Comment