Wednesday 3 June 2009

My Personal Goal - I'm half way there

When I started my internet marketing in 2009 I had a vision of what I wanted to acheive. Financial independence was my aim. I already work part time because my offline business generates revenue for me. I wanted 2009 to generate enough income through my internet marketing to pay my mortgage.

This is profits, not income, so I don't have to do additional work for this money. Jim Rohn is the authority on this.

Well it's June already and I'm half way through the year and half way towards my target. Half my mortgage is being paid now by my online marketing activites. A combintation of twitter money makers, mybusinessTV and world of me give me enough income to pay for half my mortgage.

I have to think about setting my goal for 2010 now.

Roll on 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment